If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
General Cleaning Technician
The position will involve cleaning estates, crime and trauma scenes, medical emergencies, hoarded properties, and post construction.
The hours of work will vary and candidates will need a willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands. This would be an ideal position for someone with diverse experience and an adventures mindset.
The requirements are as follows:
- Valid drivers license
- Background in cleaning, restoration, and post construction cleanup an asset but not necessary
- Willingness to learn and take on a new challenge
- Trustworthy with a respect for client confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings
- Comfortable wearing required PPE onsite
- Ability to work in filth situations
- Ability to show empathy and compassion in extreme situations as most of our site clean ups are mental health related.
Casual / On call (possibility of full-time hours)
Paid training in the field Certified training programs
Starting hourly rate at $18.50 up to $30 Opportunity for internal advancement